Pending the finalization of contractual details and requirements, ARM has selected eight technology projects and six education/workforce projects from ARM's first formal project call.
Suzy Teele, ARM Head of Marketing & Communications, discusses the importance of using robotics to generate high-value careers in manufacturing
In conjunction with Manufacturing USA, ARM will take part in the nation's first Science and Innovation Awards Show.
CEO, Dr. Byron Clayton, discusses the future of work using collaborative robots in manufacturing.
Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing (ARM) today issued a formal solicitation for a call for proposals for eight topic areas relative to advancing robotics technology.
Read ARM's pre-solicitation notice for its second technology project call centered on accelerating industrial robotics technology into commercialization. This supplementary call features a new [...]
- ARM Announces Selection of Projects from First Project Call
- Robots and Education Will Help Address Manufacturing Labor Shortage
- Inaugural “Science + Innovation Awards Presented by Manufacturing USA”
- Dr. Byron Clayton on the Robotics Business Review Webcast
- ARM Announces Awardees of First Funding Round