The ARM Institute has been awarded funding from the Office of Naval Research in partnership with its fellow Manufacturing USA institutes for workforce development.
This ARM funded technology project seeks a robotic solution to correcting defects in manufacturing processes, making the work safer, more accurate, and faster.
Lisa Masciantonio, Chief Workforce Officer at ARM, outlines the institute's Education and Workforce Development activities.
The ARM Institute has welcomed Dr. Robert Mandelbaum from Lockheed Martin to its Board of Directors. Dr. Mandelbaum is the director of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL), [...]
ARM Institute announces one-month delay in start for Mr. Ira Moskowitz. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Requested Mr. Moskowitz to Aid in COVID-19 Efforts
The Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing Institute (ARM) Board announces appointment of Mr. Ira Moskowitz as incoming CEO
In early February, the ARM Institute hosted the Air Force ManTech Technical Interchange Meeting on Industrial Robotics, showcasing the institute's unique ability to connect government, industry, [...]
- ARM Institute Receives Funding from Office of Naval Research for Workforce Education
- Project Highlight: Automation of Manufacturing Defects Correction using Robots
- Five Questions with Lisa Masciantonio, Chief Workforce Officer at ARM
- ARM Welcomes Dr. Robert Mandelbaum to its Board of Directors
- ARM Institute Board Announces One Month Delay in Start Date for Incoming CEO Mr. Ira Moskowitz