ARM IS LEADING THE INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS RENAISSANCE
US-based manufacturing is due for a renaissance. One that uses technology to empower American potential and ingenuity to build and create stronger, faster, and more powerful than before. One that elevates—not eliminates—the human roles in manufacturing.
The key to all this? Robotics.
That’s why ARM exists. To be the leading catalyst of robotics innovation and expertise. To accelerate growth in US-based manufacturing and the high value careers that go arm in arm with this renaissance. To lead the future of American manufacturing.
As a national membership-based consortium, ARM is dedicated to creating the ecosystem that will drive innovation in robotics. Our staff and resources are focused on spurring innovations in not just robotics technology, but also workforce development, ensuring the future is built by robots, but directed by humans. ARM and its members seek to lower economic, technical, and operational barriers, allowing enterprises of all sizes to adopt robotic technologies.
ARM is a member of Manufacturing USA, a network of regional institutes, each with a specialized technology focus. The institutes share one goal: to secure the future of manufacturing in the U.S. through innovation, collaboration and education. Learn more here.
ARM Headquarters at Mill 19
Headquartered in Pittsburgh’s thriving robotics community, ARM is an integral part of Pittsburgh’s strategy to define the future of the global manufacturing economy. ARM has a state-of-the-art headquarters in Pittsburgh’s Hazelwood neighborhood. This brand new development provides space for ARM member collaboration, dedicated classrooms for workforce training, and more.
Our Leadership Team
- Dr. Marcia Ballinger – President, Lorain County Community College (LCCC)
- Mr. Eli Evankovich – Chief Executive Officer, Premier Automation
- Dr. Gary Fedder – Director, Manufacturing Futures Initiative (MFI), Carnegie Mellon University
- Mr. Brett Lambert – Managing Director, Densmore Group
- Ms. Petra Mitchell – President and CEO, Catalyst Connection
- Mr. John O’Leary – Vice President of Engineering, Airbus Americas
- Mr. Sam Reiman – Director, Richard King Mellon Foundation
- Dr. Martin Schmidt – Provost, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Dr. Edward Tunstel – Associate Director of Robotics and Robotics Group Leader, United Technologies Research Center (UTRC)
- Mr. Jeffrey Wilcox – VP Digital Transformation, Lockheed Martin
Join Our Team
ARM is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. Ideal applicants thrive in a start-up setting and are passionate about ARM’s mission. Any open positions are outlined below: